At Nicholls & Crampton, P.A., we provide wide-ranging legal services to individuals, families and business owners in Raleigh, North Carolina, and surrounding areas.
Experience, Skill And Reputation In A Boutique Firm Setting
We take pride in offering personalized attention to each of our clients. We are a boutique firm, but the widespread knowledge and experience of our attorneys is similar to what many of the large law firms offer.
Several of our lawyers are Board Certified by the North Carolina Board of Legal Specialization and have been named Super Lawyers in North Carolina. Our attorneys hold leadership positions within the committee for legal specialization as well as within the state and local bar associations.
Members of our firm have also made the Legal Elite listing by Business North Carolina, a highly reputable magazine that highlights businesses throughout North Carolina. Greg Crampton has made the Legal Elite Hall of Fame in the area of bankruptcy, an award provided to attorneys who have received the most votes in their respective area of practice.
Our Extensive Practice
We have the knowledge and experience to assist you with a variety of legal matters, including:
- Business law such as entity formation, contracts, and other business transactions, litigation and disputes
- Mediation and arbitration to resolve business disputes and other legal conflicts
- Bankruptcy Representation Including Chapter 11, reorgranization and creditor representation. We also represent other interested parties in bankruptcy matters, including potential purchasers, landlord and equity holders.
- Eminent domain, including assistance with the condemnation process
- Estate planning, including wills, trusts, powers of attorney and business succession as well as assistance with probate and estate administration
- Construction law that includes defect allegations, zoning restrictions and insurance disputes
- Real estate, including assistance with the purchase, sale or lease of a commercial or residential property and filing of liens and foreclosure actions, and assistance with real estate litigation
- Family law, including divorce, custody and visitation, support, property division, enforcement and modifications
- Criminal law, including drug offenses, domestic violence, theft and traffic offenses such as speeding tickets, reckless driving and DUI
- Personal injury, including injuries and fatalities stemming from car, truck and motorcycle accidents as well as slip and falls
Contact us at 919-827-0994 or toll free at 866-546-8287 to schedule an appointment.
Forging Lasting Relationships Through Earned Trust And Proven Performance