Administering an estate is often both difficult and emotional. When you are mourning your loved one, the last thing you want to do is worry about the legal responsibilities that come with estate administration/probate.
The Raleigh estate administration attorneys of Nicholls & Crampton, P.A. can take those responsibilities off of your shoulders. We represent executors and beneficiaries of estates throughout North Carolina. Contact our law offices today for an initial consultation.
Handling Your North Carolina Estate Administration Duties
Our North Carolina probate lawyers can take care of the entire probate/estate administration process. This includes:
- Inventorying the estate
- Notifying estate heirs/beneficiaries
- Paying valid estate debts
- Handling estate tax matters
- Distributing assets according to the terms of the estate plan
Whether your loved one passed away with a will or intestate, we can help you ensure that the administration of the deceased's estate goes as smoothly as possible.
Occasionally, the estate administration process is interrupted by disputes. Nicholls & Crampton, P.A. can handle will contests and other probate litigation for our estate administration clients. We represent beneficiaries or executors in disputes involving:
- Undue influence during creation of the will
- Breach of fiduciary duty by the executor or trustee
- Estate mismanagement/misappropriation
- The testator's mental competency
- Questionable changes to the will
- Claims against the estate
Contact Our North Carolina Probate Attorneys
For more than 30 years, our probate/estate administration lawyers have provided experienced legal support to clients in the Triangle area and throughout the state. If you have been assigned as an executor of a North Carolina estate or you are a beneficiary who has a probate concern, contact us.