North Carolina Bankruptcy Attorneys
Firm Practice Areas
Bankruptcy and Creditor's Rights
- Chapter 11 reorganization
- Bankruptcy litigation for debtors and creditors
- Acquisition Transactions involving assets or businesses in a bankruptcy proceeding
- Commercial collections
- Non-judicial workouts
- Debt financing
- Enforcement of bankruptcy judgments
- Pre-bankruptcy actions, including foreclosures and attachments
Our Bankruptcy Lawyers
Our bankruptcy lawyers have extensive credentials in the field of bankruptcy and creditors' rights. Gregory B. Crampton is certified by the American Bankruptcy Board of Specialization and by the North Carolina State Bar Board of Legal Specialization. Mr. Crampton was also the first North Carolina attorney to be inducted as a fellow into the American College of Bankruptcy.
Kevin L. Sink is a certified business bankruptcy specialist by the North Carolina State Bar Board of Legal Specialization. Mr. Sink has also served as a member of the Section Council for the Bankruptcy Section of the North Carolina Bar Association and served as the Chair of the Bankruptcy Specialization Committee of the North Carolina State Bar.